El Nacional is the gastronomic experience of Barcelona. A multi-space with 4 restaurants and 4 bars under the same modernist roof in the heart of Passeig de Gràcia.
Working at El Nacional means being part of a young team passionate about gastronomy and the restaurant business. Do you want to be part of our team of professionals, whose vocation is excellence in customer service?
We are looking for a KITCHEN ASSISTANT with training in tourism/hospitality.
Reporting directly to the Head Chef and the rest of the team, you will participate in a multidisciplinary kitchen project, providing service to the restaurant.
- Execution of the daily set menu and the à la carte menu.
- You will collaborate in the ordering and conservation of raw materials and products used in the kitchen.
- Implementation and control with the HACCP.
- Dealing with the needs that may arise during the service in the kitchen and assisting the team.
- Academic training in the Hotel and Restaurant Business is desirable.
- Specific training in: technical product, culinary and wine knowledge; user level office computer skills is desirable.
- Minimum experience of 2 or 3 years in the position.
- Residence in the province of the vacant position.
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English, other languages are valued.
- Immediate availability and flexible working hours.
- Stress tolerance
- Team work